Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Series Idea


One of my lovely coworkers just discovered I cook and gave me some amazing ideas. I've been very flattered with the number of views that I've received in such a short period of time. For this idea, I would really need some feedback though.

She was telling me different areas of cooking that can easily be overwhelming:

· Knowing the different ingredients and how to treat them
· Different cooking techniques
· Understanding recipes

These are a few that I think could potentially be really fun to start tackling. Would anyone be interested in me taking an ingredient each week or cooking technique and posting different ideas and recipes. I could use pictures and videos to demonstrate new ways of utilizing different ingredients.

I am not claiming to have all the answers here and it could well be that I have a post or two of mistakes I've made that should be avoided. But hopefully we can all become more adventurous in the kitchen through this exercise. I promise to be very honest with all results!

I was thinking I would start with having a once a week post showcasing the selected ingredient or technique. If you would be interested, please comment on this post and let me know something you would like to learn more about. If there is enough interest, I will use your ideas for this project. That way it will be as relevant as possible.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of having a new ingredient each week, almost like Iron Chef!

    ReplyDelete